This Easter Sunday, we’ll be open and serving our Blue Bamboo Favorites alongside our monthly Pajama Brunch specialties.
- Served – 10am-2pm
- Menu service, starting from $7.50
- All are welcome
- In order to provide proper service, we are not able to offer individual separate checks.
- There may be a long wait during peak times. Please call for us to set a table for you!
Please call if we can be of service. 904.646.1478
We are honored to be included on the inaugural ”Best Chefs America” list.
Here is a link to the Jacksonville Business Journal’s story about the 19 local area chefs who made it on the list:
About the Blog
Chef Dennis Chan is the creator of Blue Bamboo, a great restaurant. He writes this blog as an outlet for his food ideas and to keep fans of Blue Bamboo, Hip Asian Comfort Food and his cooking classes up-to-date.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who would takeover our blog???
- Follow us on Social Media!
- TV Dinner event with the Specktator!
- Chinese New Year 2014!
- A meal for 4 for only $9.07 in food!
- Cooking Classes
- Local Happenings
- Must Reads
- National Holidays
- Top Chef
- Wine dinners