Looking for a new brunch place to try? This Sunday, we will serve our first ever Sunday Brunch, offering a la carte service of traditional brunch favorites, including cornmeal blueberry pancakes, maple chicken and waffles, fluffy omlettes, and crispy bacon and egg skillets during a monthly special event which we call Pajama Brunch Sundays.
Pajama wearing by our guests is encouraged, but not mandatory. Our servers do wear their pajamas at work on Sunday. We make them come in early to take care of our guests, so why shouldn’t they be allowed to just roll out of bed to come to work? Otherwise, they would show up late, and you know what happens when you can’t take care of people when they are hungry… GRRRRRR!
- Served – 10am-2pm
- Menu service, starting from $5.95
- All are welcome
- In order to provide proper service, we are not able to offer individual separate checks.
- Often there is a long wait during peak times. Please call for us to set a table for you!
Although May and Michele have officially retired from the restaurant business, they have been begged out to partner with Chef Dennis to offer this once a month brunch event.
Please call if we can be of service. 904.646.1478
About the Blog
Chef Dennis Chan is the creator of Blue Bamboo, a great restaurant. He writes this blog as an outlet for his food ideas and to keep fans of Blue Bamboo, Hip Asian Comfort Food and his cooking classes up-to-date.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who would takeover our blog???
- Follow us on Social Media!
- TV Dinner event with the Specktator!
- Chinese New Year 2014!
- A meal for 4 for only $9.07 in food!
- Cooking Classes
- Local Happenings
- Must Reads
- National Holidays
- Top Chef
- Wine dinners