2017 Traditional Asian Cooking Class Schedule
- January - 28th - Gung Hay Fat Choy! Chinese New Year Cooking Class Year of the Rooster!
- February - 25th - TBA
- March – 25th – Korean Seoul Food
- April – 22nd- Asian Market Field Trip
- May – 20th – Dumpling Workshop
- June – 3rd- Thai Me Up
- July – 29th – Bao Down: Chinese Buns
- August – 26th- Tabemono: Cooking Japanese
- September – 23rd – TBA
- October – 28th – TBA
- November – 11th- TBA
- December – 2nd – Holiday Appetizers and Desserts
- 2017 Special Event Cooking Class Schedule
- February – 11th- Sweetheart Cooking Class
- March – 11th – Pie Day Take & Bake Cooking Class
- November – 18th- Blue Bamboo Talks Turkey Class
Cuban, Asian Food Truck Eats, Trendy Restaurant Recipes, French, Italian, American Tapas, Dim Sum Twists, Spring Market Cooking (trip to local market), Road Food, Restaurant Shopping (field trip to supply store), Puerto Rican, Science in the Home Kitchen, Southeast Asian Cooking, Korean Favorites, Scandinavian Specialties, Asian Street Eats, Love the Heat!…Southeast Asian Style, Hot Pots Across Asia: Shabu Shabu, Sukiyaki, Mongolian Hot Pot, Cooking Exotic Asian Veggies, Thai Stir Fries, Chinese Heirloom Recipes, Vietnamese, East-West Bistro Food, Chinese New Year, Romantic Eats, Hawaiian Goodies, Virtual Day Trip- Savannah, The Chinese Village People- Celebrity Chef Ancestors, Big City Asian- Beyond Local!, Extinct Restaurant Great Dishes, German, French, Italian, Science in the Kitchen, and South East Asian Curries.
- Previous Class Themes:
- Class Times – 10am-Noon
- Cost- $50 per person
- Includes – Lunch and one hand-crafted cocktail
- New theme every month
- Classes are open and conversational
- All are welcome
- Classes capped at 50 guests – don’t delay, and reserve today!
Hip Asian Comfort Food
Purchase our award-winning cookbook today and share recipes with family and friends.