2017 Traditional Asian Cooking Class Schedule
- January - 28th - Gung Hay Fat Choy! Chinese New Year Cooking Class Year of the Rooster!
- February - 25th - Class rescheduled. Please contact restaurant for details.
- March – 25th – Korean Seoul Food
- April – 15th – Roll Your Own Sushi
- April – 22nd- Asian Market Field Trip
- May – 20th – Dumpling Workshop
- June – 3rd- Thai Me Up
- July – 29th – Bao Down: Chinese Buns
- August – 26th- Tabemono: Cooking Japanese
- September – 23rd – Let’s Chaat about Indian Cooking
- October – 28th – Simply Pho You Vietnamese Cooking
- November – 11th- TBA
- December – 2nd – Holiday Appetizers and Desserts
- 2017 Special Event Cooking Class Schedule
- February – 11th- Sweetheart Cooking Class
- March – 11th – Pie Day Take & Bake Cooking Class-Chef Dennis will show you how to make two classic pies (one sweet & one savory) that you take home and bake.
- November – 18th- Blue Bamboo Talks Turkey Class
Cuban, Asian Food Truck Eats, Trendy Restaurant Recipes, French, Italian, American Tapas, Dim Sum Twists, Spring Market Cooking (trip to local market), Road Food, Restaurant Shopping (field trip to supply store), Puerto Rican, Science in the Home Kitchen, Southeast Asian Cooking, Korean Favorites, Scandinavian Specialties, Asian Street Eats, Love the Heat!…Southeast Asian Style, Hot Pots Across Asia: Shabu Shabu, Sukiyaki, Mongolian Hot Pot, Cooking Exotic Asian Veggies, Thai Stir Fries, Chinese Heirloom Recipes, Vietnamese, East-West Bistro Food, Chinese New Year, Romantic Eats, Hawaiian Goodies, Virtual Day Trip- Savannah, The Chinese Village People- Celebrity Chef Ancestors, Big City Asian- Beyond Local!, Extinct Restaurant Great Dishes, German, French, Italian, Science in the Kitchen, and South East Asian Curries.
- Previous Class Themes:
- Class Times – 10am-Noon
- Cost- $50 per person
- Includes – Lunch and one hand-crafted cocktail
- New theme every month
- Classes are open and conversational
- All are welcome
- Classes capped at 50 guests – don’t delay, and reserve today!
Summer 2017 Three Night Asian Cooking Boot Camp
- Monday nights, July 17th, 24th, and 31st
- Cost- $150.00
- Week 1: Asian Food Prepartion-cutting, soaking, and sauce preparation
- Week 2: Handwork-dumplings, steaming, and frying
- Week 3: Cooking techniques-stir frying and grilling
Hip Asian Comfort Food
Purchase our award-winning cookbook today and share recipes with family and friends.